Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My fridge is dead. The plug is hot but it will not respond

My fridge is dead. The plug is hot but it will not respond in any way Model LFC23760

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

no lights inside or power at all?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No power at all

your main control board has failed, this is located on the back of the refrigerator if you pull it away from the wall there will be a cover you need to remove, if you look at the board you will see the fuse on it, this has blown, when these blow it means the board failed and needs to be replaced. its part # XXXXX on this diagram. you can order this at the following blue link,

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect /part-number/LG-Parts/Refrigerator-Parts/EBR41531302/0046/795/Model-LFC23760SB/3204/0161000?keySuffixId=NA&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=LFC23760SB&subCompDesc=Case%20parts&brandDesc=LG&modelDesc=BOTTOM-MOUNT-REFRIGERATOR&blt=11 thanks Bryan