Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

I have a whirlpool duel electric front load washer. Starting

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool duel electric front load washer. Starting two nights back, I started receiving an F21 error code. Not knowing what the code meant I simply unplugged and replugged the washer. I not sure what happened during the day when my wife tried to use it, but when I come home I had the same code. Looked on your website and discovered that it references a drain problem. Checked the hose as recommended, reinstalled and unplugged & replugged without luck. This morning the code was clear and the washer drained, but now I see a SUD code. What should I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tom Johnston replied 5 years ago.
Hi welcome to just answer my name is Tom and i will be helping you today with your problem.
Remove the front lower panel. There are screws under the front lower lip. Behind it in the center is the pump it has a large screw cap on it. Remove it and clean out the pump and filter. Then retry the machine.

If this has been helpful please press accept.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here