Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

LG540 How do I transfere pictures to my PC

Customer Question

How do I transfere pictures to my PC
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

this is email enabled correct? what I have to do is send them via email to my computer, bring up the picture and go to options and it will say send, type in your email address and send it. you can also get a usb cable for this and download the software at this link. this is much faster and you can download all of your pictures at once. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Don't understand Bry,

What is my answer please?.

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
you can email them to your computer, just like doing any email but you add your pictures, I'm getting the info for you now. hang in there.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
ok, rather than taking the sim card out like your old phone you transfer pictures via a USB cable, clcik this blue link, it takes you to a flash drive for your phone. this flash drive tranfers pictures from the phone to your USB on your computer, just plug and play. it plugs into your phone and downloads your pictures then you just plug it into you computer and it tranfers them onto your computer. real simple and fast. hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Whats my current bill ammount please.

thanks B.

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
they range from $8.00 to $55.00 you dont need an expensive one though, the cheaper one works just as well.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Does that mean I have a years subscription ?

Especially as it was only supposed to cost me One Pound which later cleverly turned out later to be some form of registration fee.

Or is that all I get for my £35 ?.

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
I'm not sure what you mean, you paid for an answer as to how to transfer your photo's from your phone and the link I sent you has the thing you need to order to do it. you can clik this link to order it for $8.00, thanks Bryan