Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

i have a maytag HE washer and earlier this week, had a broken

i have a maytag HE washer and earlier this week, had a broken water feed from the street. pipe was fixed that night but now i am getting a pool of water built up in the washer as it sits idle. any ideas on what could be causing this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

You got dirt inside the water valve of the unit, this has jammed the valve, you will need to replace the water valve on the washing machine to repair this problem..

You can order the parts you need from the following places,,,, or, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory