Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My fisher&paykel duel dishwasher both just started up and will

My fisher&paykel duel dishwasher both just started up and will not stop It has a F1 with an icon of a wrench below the F1 in the window which usually is where the cycle time is. How do I shut this thing off?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F1 means that your dishwasher has detected a flood below the lower drawer. You'll need to soak up all the water and then either use a blow dryer to dry under the lower back plastic cover, or just leave it unplugged over night for the sensor to dry out so the error goes away. Below is a link to a video that will show you how to pull the bottom drawer out so you can complete this repair.

CLICK HERE