Charles, Engineering Contractor
Experience:  Install, repair and trouble shoot

LG dishwasher that is not drying the dishes like it should.

Customer Question

LG dishwasher that is not drying the dishes like it should. Also the soap dispenser is not working as well. It only uses half of the soap and leaves it all on the dishes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Charles replied 5 years ago.

Hello, and thanks for your question !!

It sounds like you need to clean the filters of the washer. Does the washer go through all the cycles?

Does the soap tray pop open??

If it is doing all these things then you need to give the washer a very good cleaning and then check all the water passages to make sure your getting full water preasure.

I look forward to your reply,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Everything is clean. Opened the screen on the bottom and it is all clean.
Expert:  Charles replied 5 years ago.

Hello again,

Sorry for my delay, I have been sick.

Either the pump is going out, the sprayers are not working right or the internal timer on the washer is not working right.

If all the dishes are getting wet then its probably the timer. The washer runs on a timer that changes the cycles. If the timer skips cyles orruns them to short of time this will happen.

If you have cleaned all the traps/screen filters, then I would have a tech out to check the circuit board and timer.

I hope this helps answer your question, if so please click the green accept button, if not im still here to assist you.

Looking forward to your reply.