Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician

I have a Magtag LSE7806ACE stackable and the dryer tumbles

I have a Magtag LSE7806ACE stackable and the dryer tumbles but the heat does not come on and on the washer, it fills but does not agitate or drain. Sounds like the 220 volt stuff is not working. Any suggestions?
Very interesting,

The only thing that is run on 220 is the heater, all other components use 110v. You likely have two separated issues.

Did this happen at once or is this how you bought the unit?

Let me know
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Seems it happened all at once ... but that might have just been a coincidence

Does the washer spin? Also when it should be draining and agitating does it sound like the motor is running?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No ... it does not spin or drain and I hear no noise from the washer ... I tried to set the dial to several different settings to see if I could get it to drain or spin but nothing. If the dryer didn't tumble I'd suspect that the machine is dead electrically. The dial on the washer does seem to advance though. I guess I'm wondering if I'm into a costly repair or new unit.
From what you are saying it sounds like there has to be a voltage issue. You could possible be loosing neutral or a leg of voltage. That is the only thing that would affect both units.

It could either be a bad breaker, terminal block, or burnt wire. Worst case I cant see it over $250 to fix.

let me know