Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

I have a model KSCS25INWH00 refrigerator/freezer.The ice maker

I have a model KSCS25INWH00 refrigerator/freezer.The ice maker just quit working.Nothing blocking optics,water inlet to tray seems clear,water dispenser operating with no problem and filter was just replaced.Where do I go from here?
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

look at the icemaker and tell me where the ejector fingers are pointing please
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

They are down

shut the door, wait 5 minutes and look again and tell me if they have moved please
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

still in the same position

the motor/module (head) of the icemaker is bad and will have to be replaced which cost about $90 or replace the icemaker itself for about $125 ,, if you have time to wait and order the module here is a link you can order it for about $60 ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please be fair and press the accept button before you leave so i may be paid ,, this is how we make a living ,,, thank you

click here to order the module online

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

How complicated is it to do this there a schematic available.

its easy, remove the one screw on the bottom by the fridge side and pull the icemaker out, remove the white cap off the head of the icemaker, remove the three screws holding the module on and just pull it off and put the new one on and run in the three screws ,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.