Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years experience appliance repair and installation
25067054

My Bissell Pro Heat 2x hand tool wont spray. Ive verified

My Bissell Pro Heat 2x hand tool won't spray. I've verified the floor sprayer works. What else can I check for the hand tool?
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.
What's your model number?
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Remove any tools from the end of the upholstery hose. Does the unit spray through the hose now?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your quick reply!

I've removed the tool from the end as well as the cover over the trigger to make sure the trigger is pushing the button down. It still doesn't spray. I can see the liquid level in the upholstery hose a few inches above where the hose comes out of the unit, but it doesn't move.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Remove any tools from the end of the upholstery hose. Does the unit spray through the hose now? If the answer is Yes, call Bissell Free Call 1800 number again and press option 3 for spare parts and order replacement upholstery tool

If the answer is no, clean out the spray tip with the end of an unfolded paper clip.
Does the unit spray now?

No,
stretch the hose out and give it a few
light tugs to release any kinks in the internal
water supply hose. Does it spray now?

If it still does not function properly you will need a hands on tech at an authorized service center.

1-800-237-7691
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET

Neilwill :

Does the unit spray now?

No,
stretch the hose out and give it a few
water supply hose. Does it spray now?

If my answer is helpful, press theGREEN ACCEPTbutton,this is how I am paid for helping you. You can still ask me questions.POSITIVE FEEDBACK & BONUSES APPRECIATED