Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Asko D3251 top sprayer will not work. Noticed that dishes on

Asko D3251 top sprayer will not work. Noticed that dishes on top rack were not getting cleaned. Remove racks and spray arms to check for clogged water passage to upper arm, none found. Ran cycle w/o arms w/lower opening covered in order to force water to upper arm. Didn't work. Please tell me what else to try or what needs to be replaced.
Thank you.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

You just need a new diverter valve below the dishwasher. There is a valve that changes the water from the upper arm to the bottom arm through different points in the cycle. If it's not working, then you'll need to order and replace it. Below is a link to the diverter valve you'll need to order.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

How hard is it to replace diverter valve?

I wouldn't call it easy but it can be done. Just uninstall the unit and remove the lower back panel to access the part. There are just a few clamps holding the diverter in place and a few clips I belive.