Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.

I have a 10 yr old Hampton Bay 5 light chandelier, model HBT

I have a 10 yr old Hampton Bay 5 light chandelier, model HBT 86894. I need a replacement glass dome, app. 9.25 inches w/ clear and frosted glass. Any suggestions where I might find the equivalent or comparable? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 5 years ago.

Craig :

Home Depot will have something that will work. Or if you want the same one you can get the UPC code number from the fixture and call Home Depot and ask for Hampton Bay assistance. With the UPC code they can get the original globe. 1-800-466-3337

There is no upc code printed on the outside of the fixture. For $24, I expected more than to just tell me to call Home Depot...