Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hello, I have a four year old front loading washer that

I have a four year old front loading washer that does not spin, rinse, or completely drain the tub. With economy the way it is my DIY abilities have helped. I have even rebuilt a dryer. I am afraid to just jump into the machine since it is not that old. The washer is not used that much as I live here by myself.

Are there service manuals available

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you get us the full model number? Just open the door and it should be a tag right inside the door, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Model is MAH6700AWW
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay got it, most likely reason you have in this issue is there is something in the drain pump assembly, a lot of times a nickel or quarter or a coin of some sort will get down into the pump and drain assembly and tip on it side blocking a lot of the water flow out of the machine, this is what the pump looks like, the pump is number 11 on this diagram MAH6700AWW you have to go in through the back there is an access panel sometimes is a very hard to get into as far as reaching in and getting the pump loose I would take some towels pull the back panel off and remove the hoses from the pump take the pump out and make sure there's nothing in it and also check the hoses this is the most likely cause, do you think you can do that let me know thanks, Bryan