Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.
The pressure switch is not tripped after 6 minutes.
If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned
on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in
the inlet valves.
- Verify inlet valve operation.
If there is water in the unit:
- Verify drain pump operation.
- Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and
properly connected to tub and pressure switch.
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display. The
machine will drain for 3 minutes before unlocking the door.
3. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
4. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch,
drain pump and Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
6. Plug in washer or reconnect power
7. Verify pressure switch operation.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
It sounds to me from what you're saying you have a siphon condition, this means the water is actually going out as it comes in so it doesn't trip the pressure switch to stop the water, is your drain hose really tight where it goes in the house drain? Is there an and space around it? It's not taped or anything is it? How high off the floor is the drain?
What stops the water from coming in is there an automatic water level switch if so wher is it located. Can you provide an on line service manuel to view in order to check out the cause.
The drain hose is approx 4ft off the floor next to the hot and cold inlets the hoses are all free ( no kinks) the darin hose is in the drain hole approx 6 inches. I am only guessing here I beileve if there is a water level sensor it has failed would you agree?