Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i purchased a samsung dishwasher at an auction from which the

i purchased a samsung dishwasher at an auction from which the serial number sticker had been removed from the cabinet. So, I don't know which exact model I have. Is there another location on the body of the machine that will tell me the model?  Second, when I start the machine, it will start the cyle but not complete it. It will finally end up with a blinking light on the delicate cycle. What could be the problems associated with this and is it something I could correct by installing a part myself?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

first the model # XXXXX removed by the manufacturer because the machine was deemed unrepairable and is not supposed to be sold on the market again it was posted be disposed of, GE has the same policy, this machine was never supposed to be sold again it was supposed be destroyed, second one up the model number is XXXXX impossible to look up the unit to check for possible causes, the only hope you have is to have a technician come out if you can find one that will work on it and have been diagnosed by testing the unit parts, most people don't know that the reason the model and serial number were removed was because the manufacturer insists on the tag. Sent back to them in order for them to replace the machine, this is supposed to guarantee the machine is disposed of and not repaired, I realize you bought this at an auction but it was not supposed to be sold again, like I said the only possibility of getting this repaired is to have a technician test the components of the machine and see if he can find the issue, if he does find what's wrong with it he may be able to order the part by getting the number off the part itself, I wish I had better news, sorry, thanks, Bryan