Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i have a maytag neptune front loading washing machine 2003-i

i have a maytag neptune front loading washing machine 2003-i love it! it is leaking water from the bottom . do you know the problem? also, i would like to know if anybody knows a technician in the delray beach florida area zipcode-33483 who can repair this issue faster than sears. my app with sears in a week.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

How much water is coming out of this? Is it a lot? Does it happen during the drain cycle?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i'm not sure when it leaks. it's like a little puddle. i only want to pay for this question not to be charged for a year. is that possible? also, do you know any techs in the delray beach florida area other than sears

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
I'm not sure what you mean by pay the this question only but you should only be charged your deposit, if you didn't sign up for anything but this one question you should be charged anything else, at any rate here is a link to a company you can call in Coconut Creek, they should be able to get out there faster than Sears, Sears is really high-priced also, definitely reconsider and have another company look at this or you will be shocked at the price they will charge you, here's the link you may want to call them and have them come out, http://www.applianceappointment.com/profile/a-plus-appliance-a-c-repair-service-coconut-creek-florida2.html the have been servicing in your area for 22 years, when you click the blue link above it will take you to the site and the phone numbers, hope this helps, it sounds to me like you may have a leak in your pump but I can't be sure, it maybe a boot/seal leak it's hard to say without taking the machine apart, thanks and well wishes, Bryan