Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Bravos Quiet Series 300 Model MVWB700VQO Type 580 Serial

Bravos Quiet Series 300
Model MVWB700VQO
Type 580
Serial CY0370872

In the wash cycle it shuts down displaying F-51
Can restart on setting "rinse and spin"

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Okay first thing you want to do is to lift the top of the machine up there are two clips you need to push in with a putty knife which will release the top so you can lift it up and lean it back, the clips are marked number 8 on this diagram, once you have the top up you will see a booklet in a plastic bag on the side of the machine number 1 on the diagram, this is going to give you the error codes and procedures on how to put this into diagnostic mode and diagnosed the problem, this could be a number of things so you will need to go through the diagnostic procedures, this should isolate your problem, the problem with F-51 is a could be a number of different things including the motor, the control board, even a loose connection, there's no way of doing it without being there so you would need to do this yourself, hope this helps and when you do find the problem let me know and I will direct you to the part, thanks and well wishes, Bryan