Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my Frigidaire dishwasher ( model number pldb999cc0) will not

my Frigidaire dishwasher ( model number pldb999cc0) will not drain water from tube. checked connection/ drainage through disposal;it's ok. took off drain line;nothing is coming out of drain line. checked inside tub to ensure drain was not clogged. Any other suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

The problem on this unit is going to be the drain pump itself, these are terrible drain pumps, they strip on the motor shaft or the motor itself can fail on these. You will need to replace the pump, I don't know how many of these we due a year but it's a lot, Frigidaire to start with is a very cheap machine or at least some of the models are but even the more expensive models they sell use the same pumps, this is $45.00 at this blue link, they fail so much they you have a video there you can click on to show you how to change it, thanks and well wishes, Bryan