Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.

How do I de scale my Cuisinart Keurig Coffee Naker, it is 2

Customer Question

How do I de scale my Cuisinart Keurig Coffee Maker, it is 2 months old and I can not find my paperwork
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 5 years ago.

Craig :

All you need to do is use a coffee machine de scaler product in the water reservoir and follow the directions on the bottle. Just run a cycle through and then a rinse cycle.

Craig :

You can buy this locally in a coffee supply store or WalMart

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am very concerned coffee maker is a Single Serve Cuisinart Keurig K Cup machine....NOT your regular coffee maker!!! Your answer is wrong, could you please send me the proper info, I paid 24 dollars and this is not right! I am an old lady on Social Security. Thank You!
Expert:  Craig replied 5 years ago.
It's fine, the descaler is just the same process for your machine. Run a cycle or two with the descaler and you will be fine. All these machines build lime scale which will clog the tubing for the hot water and brewing process. The descaler will remove this and restore the machine to working again.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You and I truely appreciate your speedy response! Sorry if I was short in my last message! You are very patient and kind! Thanks again!
Expert:  Craig replied 5 years ago.
You are very welcome. Glad to help.