Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
21549903

My Delonghi Safe Heat Type DCH2570E Ceramic heater stopped

My Delonghi Safe Heat Type DCH2570E Ceramic heater stopped working. There is no response of any kind when the heater is plugged in. Is there an internal fuse that may be blown or is it heater terminal? Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 5 years ago.

Craig :

Yes, it's a safety switch. This is how it's described: "Saftey thermal cut-off is one more way to insure product saftey-if the unit becomes to warm, it automatically turns off"
If you open it up you may be able to get it going. The safety cut off is probably at fault here

Craig :

If it got hot and the safety cut out tripped, it may not have cooled and reset like it should