Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE Profile dishwasher purchased in 2004. The dishwasher

I have a GE Profile dishwasher purchased in 2004. The dishwasher cycle interrupted in the middle of normal wash and "time remaining" said "3 hrs." I turned it off and reset the cycle but it continues to have "3 hrs" displayed. To me this indicates a delay of 3 hrs but I did not set it for a delay. According to the manual, if I touch the start/reset button the delay would turn off but it did not. What should I do?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

have you tried shutting the power off at the breaker for 5 minutes then turning it back on?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yeahh! That worked! Thank you so much!
Great ! I'm glad, hopefully you will have no further issues with this but you have 30 days after you accept the answer to reply again if you need more help, thanks and well wishes, Bryan