Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have a Amana self cleaning range that is about 15 years

We have a Amana self cleaning range that is about 15 years old. The control panel is acting up and we would like to see if we can get a replacement, as the rest of the stove works fine. Looking on-line it shows this piece as discontinued. The stove model number is XXXXX Is their any other source that you know of to help us out. Thanks Marie Braby

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Unfortunately this part is no longer available as you already know however there is a place you can send it to have it rebuilt, I'm sending you this information so you can contact them and they can price the rebuild for you and how long it would take click the blue link below

http://www.appliancetimers.com/ this is your best bet if you wish to repair this range, hope this helps thanks and well wishes, Bryan