Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Maytag H2O refrigerator and one side of the freezer

I have a Maytag H2O refrigerator and one side of the freezer handle fell off, including the mounting bracket. How do I re mount it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

On the handle itself there are very tiny holes on each end on the side there are small Allen screws in these holes to release the mount, you can see them in the picture,

the first thing to do is get the mount off the handle, there is what's called a stud bolt on that, and a screw the coast through that, you will need to take the mount and screw off the handle and screw it back into the door then put the handle back on and Tighten the little Allen screws, here's the diagram, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan