Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Whirlpool Duet Sport front load washer just went out. (electrical

My Whirlpool Duet Sport front load washer just went out. (electrical board and door latch) It will be more cost effective to replace vs. repair. My problem is, I am having trouble finding a replacement match. I have the stackables and the laundry "cabinet" was built to accomidate those sizes. My washer was manufactured 04/30/08. Model Number 8wfw8300sw. Serial 809737. Can you please tell me the model numer for a comparison?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

click this link. there is a list of the model # XXXXX these. the parts are the same on these anyway. which board do you need? this is the latch,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is not the parts I need. I need to know what Whirlpool is selling equivalant to the above mentioned washer. I need to REPLACE not REPAIR.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
oh, do yours have pedastals? the drawers under them?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, they are just stacked on the tile floor.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
sorry I cant find the dimensions for these machines, the best advice I can give you is to take the model number to the appliance store Be it Lowes or wherever you are planning on purchasing these and they will tell you which ones will fit, do you have any general dimensions? Height and width? I can find replacement most likely if you can get me those, thanks,Bryan