John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have an Amana Veloci oven that says hot and keeps flashing

Customer Question

I have an Amana Veloci oven that says hot and keeps flashing as it is preheating.The air intake is clear.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

First, try removing the power for one hour to see if the control board will reset its program. If it does'nt, please post back to me.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have already tried that also.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
The contol board is receiving a overheat signal from the temperature sensor. This usually means the temperature sensor needs to be replaced. I'll need to see if I can get a part number for it, and I'll post back to you, when I do.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
According to the information I can find on the internet, most of the parts in your model are no longer available. I suggest that you call Amana's customer service department to verify this. Their phone number is 866-616-2664.