Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a model gps364gds stove top one simmer burner quit working

I have a model gps364gds stove top one simmer burner quit working the other quit a month later the spark module does work. I am a licensed electrician.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

These are just your simmer burners that are acting up? The other normal burners are working correctly?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, the other burners and griddle work
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
ok perfect. The potentiometers for this unit are no longer available. They do sell the kit which comes with potentiometers as well as the simmer control, so there isn't any guessing as to which one is faulty anymore. The pontentiometers are what the cooktop uses in place of the "spark switch" for the simmer burners so that the burner can turn off and on when you select simmer, and the simmer module is the control board that is controls the gas solenoids and tells the spark module when to spark. Below is a link to the kit you'll need to order and replace to fix your issue.

Good luck to you.