Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

Last year, we purchased a new Kenmore dishwasher from Sears

Customer Question

Last year, we purchased a new Kenmore dishwasher from Sears (Granite Run Mall). I am sure when we purchased it, we paid extra for extended warranty (or to have a technician come to our house to check it out in one year's time). However, I have misplaced the sales slip, etc..
I just checked the info on the is the following:
Stock #13899K
Type # XXXXX
Can you check your records to see if you have the sale on file?
My Name isXXXXX
Address: 208 Martins Run
Media PA 18063
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

If you call 1-800-4MYHOME they will automatically have this information for you,, it will be listed under the phone number you gave when you purchased the unit..

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I paid for a warranty at the time of purchase and feel that I should not be charged extra to get the information. That is double dipping on Sears part........and since I paid once for the service, I am not willing to pay again
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
We are not SEARS and are not affiliated with them at all,,,, you asked a question and got an answer for the results. We are an information supply to help you with your problems on your appliances, nothing else...

Have a nice day...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I refuse to pay for this..........................what do I do?
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Just have a nice day.... Nothing else I can do, you don't want to pay and I cannot make you pay...