Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Customer Question

freezer is showing off will not start up. the model lffh21f7hwg pls give ins on how to start up thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 years ago.

Hi, thanks for using First, unplug the freezer for 2 minutes then plug back in and see if the control will respond. Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i unplug the freezer an left off for 15 min prior to contacing you all didnt work.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 years ago. and hold the "Control Lock" button, far RH side of control. Does it respond, either by lighting or turning off?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the control but switches from off to lo then to ul then back to off. the light wont stah on unlock.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 years ago.

Okay, so pressing the up arrow to the left of the display does not turn the freezer on?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no it doesn;t
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 years ago.
Okay, the control is faulty and will need to be replaced. It is part numberNNN-NN-NNNNand is available at for $90.25 + shipping.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

ok thank you for all the help, this freezer is only 4 month old will call the store tomorrow

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 years ago. is still under warranty! Good luck!

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX opportunity to help you with your appliance question. If I have provided an adequate solution, please click *ACCEPT*. POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!