Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

We have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model(NNN) NNN-NNNN& the

We have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model(NNN) NNN-NNNN& the control panel is malfunctioning. When we press the Normal cycle, it doesn't light up, but the other cycles (Smart Wash, Pots & Pans, China, Quick Rinse, etc.) will light when pressed, but nothing happens when we press the Start/Resume button. We tried turning the power fuse off for about 10-15 minutes or so and then back on. Then we quickly pressed Heated Dry and then SaniRinse alternately several times. All the lights on the panel came on, and the panel appeared to go through a cycle of switching from Normal to Quick Rinse, but the Start/Resume light remained red and never turned green. The cycle eventually stopped, but still no luck when we tried to press Normal, and again, we tried selecting another option, but the Start/Resume button still didn't work. Any suggestions for fixing this problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

tell me please what the buttons say from left to right on the panel ,, thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Smart Wash, Pots Pans, Normal Wash, China Gentle, Quick Rinse, Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse, Heated Dry, Delay Hours, Cancel/Dran, Start/Resume
to reset the board press these buttons in this order ,, thanks

high temp wash - then - heated dry,
high temp wash - then - heated dry,
high temp wash - then - heated dry,,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I just tried but still not working. The high temp wash button won't light up when pressed. Any other options?
if it did not then you will have to replace the control board ,, sorry for the bad news but Glad i could help you with your problem today so please be fair and press the accept button before you leave so i may be paid ,, this is how we make a living ,,, thank you