Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have refrigerators ge. model gss23wstass about 5 year old

Customer Question

I have refrigerators ge. model gss23wstass about 5 year old this is the firts time we have problem it had high temperature on the froze side we just find out 2 days ago I cheking if the cooling line is ok. I undusting around also the frion fiel cool ,and seen ice around the wall in the inside part of the froze area I dont think is not normal I dont about the compressor. also I dont where compressor is location
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 5 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Bob is me I got your answer is goin to take time to do your recomending to do how I know is can work or not and and my payment is ready done

No problem..This is a very common problem with GE...You can basically remove the element and inspect it..If it is bad a majority of the time it will have a greenish residue inside the element..All you need to do is look at it to tell most of the time..Once you use the accept option..You will have this question in your file for any future questions concerning this problem...You can reach me at any time through this post...Thanks Bob