Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

Hi - I have an Amana AGS761LL stove - now hooked up to natural

Hi - I have an Amana AGS761LL stove - now hooked up to natural gas - wanted to move it to a home with a propane tank. Is there a standard kit of parts needed to do this properly?
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

you will have to get the correct orifice kit and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you with the model number
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Larry - Don't worry - I 'm gonna click on the ACCEPT button - However, this is not exactly the answer I was hoping for - you have provided no new information except to tell me to go to a local parts supplier. My hope was to hear something like, "You'll want the Amana kit #1234567 to convert your CNG stove to make use of propane" - So - you get my $14 - I get nothing. I do not imagine I'll be coming back for more such answers.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Good bye - and good luck.
sorry but i had to go though all my old parts book to find the kit ,, all other sites only show each ,, anyhow the part number for the kit is 31864801 which cost about $37 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hey thanks! - I'll try that. Wish that was your first response. Again - best wishes.
i tried but could not find anything to tell you before going back to my old books ,, sorry but thanks