william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I have a front loader and the basket is off balance and I can

I have a front loader and the basket is off balance and I can not get the door open to ajust the load
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 3 years ago.
May i have the make/model number please? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Amana nfw7200tw 3.5 cu ft
Expert:  william replied 3 years ago.
Is there still water in it?
Expert:  william replied 3 years ago.

Try this first if it dosent work then get back with me okay?

Press the Cycle Selector dial to stop the washer. • The washer door will remain locked during the heating portion of the Sanitary Cycle (select models). • It may take a few moments for the door lock mechanism to disengage.

Press the accept button this is how im paid for either suggesting or helping you today. Thank-you.

william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Waher makes buzzing sound but is not working also we got a code backwards "6" and a 5 door will not open Is it possible that the drain hose is plugged?

Expert:  william replied 3 years ago.
Did you try what i mentioned? Lower the drain hose to ground level get a bucket to drain it into tell me what happens.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes I did thx ,It does not work, will try bucket
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is their a reset button for the washer. We can not get past the cloths being soaking wet, and the washer buzzing, and we are unable to move the load around because the door will not release.
Expert:  william replied 3 years ago.
Actually that was the re-set for this,but you can try to unplug it for 5 minutes then plug it back in see what happens. The door wont open it the machine still has water in it thats why i wanted you to lower the drain hose to get the water out if any was still in there.Try that unplugging first