Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

kitchenaid superba double wall oven, sensor error code E6 F2. model

kitchenaid superba double wall oven, sensor error code E6 F2.
model kebs278dss8 serial kj5101069. How to fix this? Thank you.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.

E6 F2 means one of the buttons on the touch pad has shorted. First try shutting the power off for 30 seconds. Then if the error code returns try hitting the cancel button. If after 60 seconds the error returns you will need to replace the touch pad.

Click HERE to order the replacement control pad.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

if I order the part, does it explain how to replace it when it comes in?

I will do the things mentioned: turning off power for 30 seconds and if needed hitting the cancel button- Thank you,

You would need to open the door and remove the screws under the lip of the control panel. This will release the control panel. From this point it will be fairly apparent how to replace the touch pad. The parts normally come with full instructions on installation.