william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

Hello! I have 3 questions, if you dont mind... Washer

Hello! I have 3 questions, if you don't mind...

Electrolux EIFLW55HIW
S/N 4C84300611

Electrolux EIED55HIW
S/N 4D83802377

1. We recently moved our washer and dryer and now neither of the pedistal drawers stay closed. Any Advice?

2. The catch for the soap drawer has a casting defect - material is missing and the latch won't catch. Any fix for that? Looks like a large piece that would be hard to replace.

3. Also looking for directions on how to switch the doors.

Did you call them and tell them about the defect?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Not during the waranty. It was tolerable at first but the material keeps getting worn away and won't catch anymore.
First things first is it the drawer itself thats messed up or is it where you slide the drawer into thats messed up?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
In both cases, I think the latch is messed up. The drawer is good and it slides fine.

Go here this will show you how to reverse the door theres alot start on section 13.

As for the detergent drawer you will have to get the whole box not the drawer itself that this slides into which is very costly.

Press the accept button this is how im paid for either suggesting or helping you today. Thank-you.