Ok here you go. I would recommend another thermastat though.
Place an oven thermometer inside the oven.
2. Check the temperature variance by running the oven
for one hour in each mode at 350°F (except broil
modes). In broil the normal operating temperature is
555°F. Take note of the temperature variance in each
3. With the oven off, press and hold the 0 and # keys
on the number keypad at the same time. After about
three seconds "PAS" will appear on the display.
4. Immediately enter 6428 on the number keypad, then
START. "SLCt" (select) will appear on the display.
5. Press the key for the cooking mode you want to
change the offset for (CONV BAKE, CONV BROIL,
PURE CONV, CONV ROAST, BAKE or BROIL).
6. Enter an offset temperature value from 1 to 35°F (1
to 18 for ovens set to Celsius). Press the # key after
entering the numeric value if you want the offset to
be a negative (-) value. Press # again to toggle the
(-) setting off. "Edit" appears on the display when you
start to enter the offset value.
7. Press START to save the setting.
8. Repeat steps 5 and 6 above for any other cooking
modes you need to offset.
9. Press CANCEL · SECURE to exit offset mode.