william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

Hi I have a Kenmore UltraWash II Model(NNN) NNN-NNNN(approx.

<p>Hi I have a Kenmore UltraWash II Model(NNN) NNN-NNNN(approx. 14 years old). 2 questions: 1) trying to find the users guide/manual for it, and 2) it has become loose or wiggly inside the cabinetry..trying to figure out how to tighten it back up. Wife thinks it will leak if its loose but I don't think so...but you might have an opinion.</p><p> </p><p>Just to clarify..the rocking or wiggling appears to be front and back...not side to side</p>

Open the door and look under the counter top you should have 2 places where it screws to the underside or the counter top. It dosent mount anywhere else accept the top and possibly the sides .I will look for a manuel but i cant promise anything.