william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I was given a model#MOS-400 series margarita oasis and it was

I was given a model#MOS-400 series margarita oasis and it was stored ina loft for a year and is covered in bird droppings and dirt. I need to get a service manual to take it apart and clean it. need to take the ice shaver apart at top. Any help would be greatly appreciated
What type of appliance is this? You didn't list that information.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
<p>This is a margarita maker.It looks like a souped up blender.you put ice in the compartment on top and it shaves it and with the margarita mix in the blender it mixes the ice and mix together. I stated it was a model # XXXXX series and there is a picture of it on the website....</p><p>I'm wanting a service manual or something to show me how to take it apart without breaking the parts</p><p> </p>

They are under new management.

Please call them at 1-920-347-9122 and they can get you the manual you need.

Also, at their new website is http://www.nostalgiaelectrics.com/

They will be more than happy to help you. Make sure you have your model number handy.

Press the accept button this is how im paid for either suggesting or helping you today. Thank-you.

william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the lady I talked to at this number told me there was no manual available. reason: company was bought out and they didn't have any of the oud manuals. you keep the money---I've chalked this up to a learning experience. no recomendations or satisfaction Goodby and hope you have a wonderful life