Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service

We have a new Quiet Partner whirlpool dishwasher. This past

We have a new Quiet Partner whirlpool dishwasher. This past week the dishwasher has started aborting it's cycle after 10-15 minutes. It does this regardless of what cycle we select. Tried resetting it but it still aborts. After 10-15 minutes, the lights on the cleaning cycle go out and the cancel/drain light comes on. We've checked the blades and they are spinning fine. What can we do?

Justin :

Hi there

Justin :

How new is this dishwasher?

Justin :

The control board may be misreading the sensor system. If you've killed the circuit breaker for two full minutes and restarted with the same result, it sounds like a control board issue. If you're under the first year, I'd strongly urge you to call in for full warranty service.

You weren't replying so I'm assuming you've stepped away from your computer. Since that was live chat, I've logged this thread into a Q and A system instead. Post here when you're ready. Thanks.