Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The drum on my washing machine has come loose. The load may

The drum on my washing machine has come loose. The load may have been too heavy or unbalanced, although the machine usually turns it self off if it's off balance.
The drum is tilting to one side.

Hi, thanks for using Please post your model number.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Number 13 in the picture is a suspension rod. There are four of them on your machine, one in each corner. One has likely come loose. You can raise the top by removing the caps over the screws on each side toward the front of the machine. Let me know what you see once the top is raised.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I'm sorry to be so long in replying but we had a power outtage here for SEVERAL hours.
So no internet or anything!!!!
When I saw your answer, I decided to try and was it easy! I think it's fixed now.
Thanks so much,\

Right on, Cherie! Great job on fixing saved about $100 on a service call, and get to finish your laundry this weekend! Well, that may not be good news, but atleast you don't have to hit the laundromat. I am glad you got it fixed, nice work! Thanks for the update and for the accept.