Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

how to remove a bra wire from between the drums in a lg fuzzy

how to remove a bra wire from between the drums in a lg fuzzy logic 7.5kg washing machine

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

this is a huge job unfortunately, the entire machine front has to come off and then the front outer tub asssembly. if your luck you will be able to see it from there but sometimes it gets to far down and you cant reach it so the inner tub would need to be removed, this is a job not recommended that you do though, some special tools are required, my recommendation is to call a technician in and get this looked at, I wish to was a simple solution to that problem but there just isn't sorry, the only thing I can suggest checking would be the pump it sounds like there could be something in the pump assembly I believe there is an access door in the front to remove the pump trap and see if there's something in there causing the issue, if not I highly recommend calling a technician in to repair this, thanks and well wishes, Bryan