Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Have a ZEU30R Zeu36r range and am getting a F135 msg when trying

Have a ZEU30R Zeu36r range and am getting a F135 msg when trying to turn on a burner. I have turned the power off and get the same result. ???

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

you need to replace the burner control board, its # XXXXX on this diagram, this is available @ F2WW/0432/0121040?keySuffixId=NA&productTypeId=0121040&searchModelNumber=ZEU30RWF2WW&subCompDesc=Control%20panel%20&%20cooktop&brandDesc=GE&modelDesc=COUNTER-UNIT&blt=11 thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this does not look like the same stove top...the model I have is ZEU36R..
there is more to the model # XXXXX you get that to me?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The invoice says ZEU36RSFSS SST Monogram 36" Elec CT smooth top. Hope that helps. I appreciate your help.
is there another # XXXXX the f and the ss at the end like a 1 or a 2?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no there is not sorry
Okay got it, this is your board number, WB23T10014, I believe your cooktop looks more like this one am I correct? If so that is to follow board for your cooktop you get this at, 022/364/Model-ZEU36RSF1SS/0432/0121040?keySuffixId=NA&productTypeId=0121040&searchModelNumber=ZEU36RSF1SS&subCompDesc=Cooktop&brandDesc=GE&modelDesc=COUNTER-UNIT&blt=11 it's number 82 on the diagram, if this is an it your top doesn't look like that one then I don't know which one you have , and you will need to call a technician in, hope I've been helpful, thanks and well wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you very much. It just dawned on me we have a home warranty - we just bought the house. So I will call a tech. The part here was over $200. OUCH. Have a great weekend. Thanks again - this is a very cool servcice.
your very welcome, thats great, thank you , Bryan