Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My refrigerators main circuit board is clicking continuously.

Customer Question

My refrigerator's main circuit board is clicking continuously. Does this mean that the circuit board is bad or that the compressor is bad.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

its definitely the control board, GE has had serious problems with these boards, you will need to replace the board, if you give me a few minutes I will look up your board and find you the best price for it, thanks, Bryan

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Most places get around hundred and $160.00 for these here's a site that sells it for $121.92, http://midwayparts.net/midwayparts/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=152 the part number is in case you want to look around, WR55X10942, thanks and well wishes, Bryan