S.E.Thomas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16 yrs in the field and current owner of S.E.Thomas appliance

I have a Bosch SHU5312UC/U11 and my son put Dawn dishwashing

I have a Bosch SHU5312UC/U11 and my son put Dawn dishwashing liquid into the Rinse-Aid dispenser by mistake.
How can I get it out?????
hello, welcome to just answer. my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i will be happy to assist you with your problem. doing what you did is going to be the easiest way to remove the soap. you will want to add a table spoon of cooking oil to the dishwasher to kill the suds. this will keep it from sudsing up and overflowing. there is really no other easy way to get this out of here. you could disassemble the entire door and remove the dispenser but this is not recommended. you could also fill the dispenser with cold water several times to flush the soap out.