Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I took apart the overhead freezer shelving on our Maytag refrigerator

I took apart the overhead freezer shelving on our Maytag refrigerator and now I can't figure out how to get it back together again.....where can I find a picture of what it should look like so I can get it back together. I don't have the owners manual.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

do you have the model # ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will have to get it and I am not with the unit right now.....I should have known better than to ask now without it.....I will get back with you. Thanks Bryan.
no problem, just come back when you get to it, the board is deffinately the issue.
sorry, I answered you wrong, hit the wrong question, another customer needs a board, let me know when you get your info and I will get you some diagrams, disregard the above post. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I understand, I called and got the model number; MTB2456FE
ok great. heres a link to all the diagrams for this, just click on the blue link. thanks Bryan