Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

we have a frigidaire gas range when we try to use it , the

we have a frigidaire gas range when we try to use it , the timer/clock goes off and won't stop. can we disable that and still be able to use the range and oven?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Does the range and oven still work? Is it the buzzer your talking about that's making noise and won't stop is what you're saying is going on?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The oven will only work for 59 minutes, the timer counts down from 59 minutes every time the range is plugged in and then it turns the oven off. This is in a rental unit so we're getting this second hand.

Okay this means a control needs to be replaced, you can order this@ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Circuit-Board-or-Timer/496094?modelNumber=30-2232-23-01 it will need to be replaced to resolve your problem, the part is $146.55, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My husband is an electrician. Will he be able to replace this on his own?
Sure that shouldn't be a problem, it just plugs in just go wire-to-wire and he will be fine, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok, really dumb question. If I click on accept answer, will the info on the parts website still be there for me to go to?