Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

dryer was making horrible noises, no when I start it I hear

dryer was making horrible noises, no when I start it I hear the blower and i feel the heat but the drum will not turn. I can turn the drum myself.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

You have a broken belt, can you give me the full model number? Just open the door and there will be a tag right there on the machine with the model number on it, I will look up diagrams and get you a video on how to replace the belt in this, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
MOD # XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
Okay great, I'm going to give you the link that goes to not only where you can buy the belt but there is a video to show you how to do it, just click this blue link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Belt-Drive/529597#repairHelpVideoTabs and it will show you how to install the belt and also you could buy the belt there if you don't have a local warehouse nearby, if you do have a warehouse nearby the part number is, 341241, you can do this job it's very easy with the video, thanks and well wishes, Bryan