Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Jenn-Air indoor gas grill. One of the knobs no longer

I have a Jenn-Air indoor gas grill. One of the knobs no longer works so I now have only half a grill! The problem is that the knob that turns on the gas cannot be depressed, so gas won't flow to the burner. So now, I'm depressed!! Just kidding....can you help?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you get me the full model number?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Bryan...just remembered another place I can look for the model number. be back in a minute

son of a gun...I found it...a miracle! It's a JGD8345...I think

Okay great, this is what needs to be replaced,

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
it's the burner control, it's part number, 74006168 and Sears has these in stock, this blue link will take you to the part, http://www.searsparts these are little difficult to install however and since it's part of the gas supply it needs to be done correctly, the part is $37.63, but I would recommend a qualified technician replace this part for you, you don't want to have a leak which of course can cause an explosion, please consider having a technician: install this for you, thanks and well wishes, Bryan