Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have a Quiet partner II and the clean button keeps flashing,

I have a Quiet partner II and the clean button keeps flashing, and it will not start a new cycle?? I would appreciate your opinion>!?
Hi....Bob here... I see you are having a problem with your dishwasher..This is a code showing a problem with the heating circuit..Sometimes all you need to do is reset the control..IF it comes back right away then you need to trouble shoot the heating circuit..Most of the time all you need to do is reset the control by pressing the buttons in order..

.HEATED DRY ... HI TEMP ..HEATED DRY .. HI TEMP..Wait 2 minutes..It should reset.

Edited by MasterTech on 2/1/2011 at 2:33 PM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well thank you for getting back to me! I did as you sais and nothing I have also pulled the plug for several hours to maybe reset it ? It has been more than 2 Min. still flashing What else???
Have you completed it a few times..Without unplugging..?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm sure you here this from women all the time' But you are the man!!!' It's washing and Thank You! Have a great day. Cari
Lol..Thanks Cari..Glad you are back up and running...If you have time please stop by and leave some feedback..Thanks Bob