John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Need to know meaning of the numbers 11 and 22 -after you

Customer Question

Need to know meaning of the numbers 11 and 22 -after you push "memory set " on the countertop (microwave )? radarange? and the numbers 1 and 2 as a choice after you select 11 or 22???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  SparePartsPro replied 5 years ago.
Hi There

If you are just looking at how to use the touch control panel then I maybe able to help. On the control panel there is a user option button that enables you to choose other user options of which is disabling the beep signal.
Rather than try and explain it here, I have a user manual that you can down load if you think it might help.
Just let me know by return.

regards Tony

Thank you for using Just Answer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
On one side of the touch control panel are l to 0 numbers as in
1reheat 2reheat 3 reheat 4 frozen vegetbls 5 mini meal -6 soup 7 potato 8 hot drink 9 popcorn 0 pizza. On the left of t his starting at #6 - is accu thaw opposite 7 is cookamatic level 8 memory set 9 clock 0 Timer and underneath Stop reset.
If your manual isn't for this set up it probably won't give me the shut off explanation for the end beeps.
Send it and I will see if the explanation is in there. If not i do not want to pay $38.00 - Am highly disappointed that you already sent that amt to my credit card company when you promised to hold it till I was satisfied - If not you can expect to be challenged if you pass that bill through.
I have no control over the financial aspect of JustAnswer. I am here to assist with the help and advise on appliances.
If at this early stage you think you have to challenge my integrity I would rather not continue this conversation.

Good luck and take care.

regards Tony