Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Fridgidaire Front load washer, will not spin out. Made lots

Fridgidaire Front load washer, will not spin out. Made lots of noise before it quit completely
I have already had to replace the dryer, the part was more than the cost of the dryer
Don't want to waste money on a tech. before I know if this is a common problem and I would be better off replacing the waser
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.

Does the water drain?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Can you give me the model number from the sticker around the door please.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

GLTF20700S0 Gallery Series

Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Ok take the panel out from under the door, Then behind the panel you will see the drain pump. Pull the pipes from the drain pump and check inside the drain pump for anything that may be caught in it. Check the drain pipes for any restrictions, Once you have done this put it back together and try the machine. If your still having a problem then the motor control is bad and will have to be replaced. The motor control is the computer that is screwed to the floor near the motor. Click HERE to order the replacement motor control if needed.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort. Thanks. Mike