The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business repairing Washing Machines etc etc.
12112589

Hi, I wondered what the S75280 weighs, also how the hose is

Hi, I wondered what the S75280 weighs, also how the hose is connected, is it right on the vacume?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Famous Forry replied 3 years ago.

The Famous Forry : Miele S7 Upright Vacuum Cleaners

A significant benefit of the The Miele S7 upright vacuum cleaner is its innovative, patented SwivelNeckTM which allows steering in all directions. You can move it side to side, and back to the front. This is actually a little handy feature that allows you to reach some areas otherwise difficult to obtain. The Miele S7 upright vacuum cleaner series is all about convenience.Unlike the concept of another vacuum, Miele S7 provides maximum agility without making heavy in use.

[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]66.66666666666667[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]With high technology, when the vacuum against the majority of the weight carried by council basis electrobrush making it easy to hold and push. With S7, purifier accessories are always close at hand. With just a click, flexible suction hose ready for use. length of this 12-foot hose with a suction tube steel mild steel is ideal for cleaning all the stairs or other places that are difficult untul accessible. Extra-long slit nozzle is just the right tool to clean the narrow, difficult to reach nooks and crannies such as between the sofa cushions, leaving no hiding place for even the smallest crumb.

There are two different models in this series. The Miele S7280 vacuum cleaner is a basic model that has 3 colors different including Jazz, Salsa and Calypso. The Miele S7580 vacuum cleaner is the upgraded version, namely type: bolero, Tango and Swing. The main difference between the two is S75280 have settings that automatically detect the type of motor surfaces cleaned and electronic controls.

According to expert opinion, this machine is capable of some pretty strong suction and worth the money. And that means about $ 800 – $ 900 that you pay to get it but you will find tremendous benefit after you use it

The Famous Forry :

The hose connects to a manifold neatly behind the wand casement close to the motor suction inlet and well filtered. The vacuum is light and so easy to use regards XXXXX XXXXX(The Famous Forry)

JACUSTOMER-hte9i2t5- :

Hi, great info, one more question, do you know of an electrolux that compares to the miely?

The Famous Forry :

Hi to you again from David. (The Famous Forry) This vacuum from Eletrolux is a great vacumm and is aptly called the 'VERSATILITY'. Please look at the link provided and even watch the video.! In my opinion , pound for pound or dollar for dollar this is a great priced vacuum. Priced a lot cheaper than the Miele, so not quite in the same league but even so a great vacuum. Hope this hepls regards David. Link >>>>>>>>>>>>>http://smallappliances.electroluxusa.com/node35.asp?ProdId=41793

The Famous Forry :

Hi from David. Please click the accept tab if you are happy with my work I did for you regards David.

Experience: I have my own business repairing Washing Machines etc etc.